The Alborada Foundation and the Vivo Sano Foundation would like to invite you to participate and contribute as a sponsor to the 6th International Congress on Environmental Medicine that will take place in Madrid from 1-3 Jun 2012 with the slogan ‘A necessary change’. This 6th Congressfollows up thework of the five previous congresses and links to similar events takingplace in othercountries.
Since 2007, the International Congress on Environmental Medicine has been a leading event on the field of environmental and public health in Spain and in Europe, attracting a large number of participants from all over the World. It provides sponsors with a high-profile opportunity to publicize and promote their business to a highly targeted audience of healthcare professionals, academics, legislators, politicians and educators.
We expect over 150 attendants this year.
Moreover, sponsoring the Congress is an excellent way of contributing to the promotion and expansion of environmental medicine in Spain and in Europe.
We invite you to look at this brochure on sponsorship options and benefits. Please feel free to contact us for any queries or suggestions that you may have.
ABOUT THE CONGRESS
Dates:June 1st 2012 – June 3rd 2012.
Venue:Cosmocaixa Madrid (Alcobendas)
- Healthcare professionals: doctors, nurses and other professionals.
- Legislators, politicians and educators.
Accreditation:Agencia Laín Entralgo.
- Spanish: http://bit.ly/medicinaambiental.
- English: http://bit.ly/environmentalmedicine.
- Fundación Alborada.
- Fundación Vivo Sano
- Dr. William Rea:Cardiovascularsurgeon and specialist in environmental medicine.Over 30 yearsof clinical experiencein Environmental Medicine, directing the Environmental HealthCenterofDallas, Texas. Author of ‘Chemical Sensitivity’.
- Dr. Peter Ohnsorge:Medical Director of theEuropean Academyof Environmental Medicine. Expert on Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, diagnosis and treatment.
- Dr. Martin Pall:Professorof Biochemistry andBasicMedicineat the University ofWashington.Author of ‘Explaining the unexplained illnesses: multiple chemical sensitivity, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue,posttraumaticsyndrome…’
- Dr. Jean Monro:Medical Director of Breakspear Medical GroupLtd.Expertin diagnosis and treatment of chemical sensitivity.
- Dr. Pilar Muñoz-Calero:Bachelor in Medicine,pediatrician,neonatologist, stomalogist, addiction specialist, President of Alborada Foundation,has been the director foreight years of Olivar Clinicfor addictiondisease.President of the Alborada Foundation.
- Dr. José F. Tinao: Medical Director of CMI-Clínica Medicina Integrativa. VP of Vivo Sano Foundation. Professor. Specialist in Biological Medicine. He has worked inthe field ofinternal medicine and public health and has been a science editor for years.
- Dr. Eduard Rodríguez Farré:Bachelor in medicine,specializedin Toxicology, Pharmacology, Radiobiology and Neuro biology. Member of the Scientific Committeeof the EU tonewhealth risks. Professor at the Institutefor Biomedical Research,Hospital Clinic Barcelona.
- Dr. William Meggs:Board-certified internal medicine and emergency medicine physician, allergist and immunologist, and medical toxicologist with “interests in envenomations, antidotes, and environmental toxicology. Dr. Meggs currently is practicing in Greenville, NC, where he is a professor of Emergency Medicine and Director of the Division of Toxicology at the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- Dr. JosepaRigau:Bachelor of Medicinefrom the University ofBarcelona,CumlaudemPhDfrom the UniversityRoviraiVirgili, Tarragona.MasterinBiologicaland Anti-AgingMedicine, University of Alcala deHenaresin 2005-2007.
- Dr. Elisa Sánchez-Cásas: Bachelor of Medicine.Gynecologist, Head of section of theAssisted Reproduction Unit, University Hospital Principe de Asturiasin Alcala deHenares (Madrid).
- Dr. Diego Jacques Grauwet: Doctorof Medicine from theUniversityofLeuven.Specialistin Gynecology andObstetrics.Formedin homeopathy, prenatal homeopathy, micro-immunotherapy (micro-immunology) and nutrition. He has been professorof Obstetrics atthe Institute ofNursing, Catholic University of Leuven.Professorofhomeopathy, nutrition and micro-immunotherapy.
- Fernando Pérez:VP of Fundacion para la salud geoambiental. President of Geosanix. Consultant of bioconstructionandgeo-environmentalhealth. Expert ingeobiology and pollutionby electromagnetic fields.President of theGEAGeobiologicalStudiesAssociationfrom 2008 to 2011.
- Fundación Roger Torné:www.fundrogertorne.org
- Breakspear Medical Group: www.breakspearmedical.com
- Obra Social “la Caixa”: obrasocial.lacaixa.es
- College of Nursing of Madrid: www.codem.es
- College of Physicians of Madrid: www.icomem.es
- EuropeanAcademyforEnvironmental Medicine www.europaem.eu
- Environmental Health Center – Dallas www.ehcd.com
- The Great Plains Laboratory www.greatplainslaboratory.com
- Asociación Española de Micro-Inmunoterapia www.3idi.org
- Labo’Life – Medicamentos de Micro-Inmunoterapia www.labolife.com
- Equisalud – Holistic herbal medicine www.equisalud.net
- Dr. Pilar Muñoz-Calero
- Alfredo Suárez Sánchez
- Dr. Carmen Navarro
- Ignacio de Castro
- Mr. Pedro Bejarano Soleto, President of the Nursing College of Madrid.
- Dr. Susi Reich, President of the Integrative Medicine Association of Argentina.
New technologies and health:
- Risks and benefits
- New technologies to improve health
- Toxic chemicals
- Physical toxicants
- Genetically modified food
- Genetic engineering
Environmental medicine and Integrative medicine:
- Diagnostic and treatment in environmental medicine and integrative medicine
- Environmental diseases: cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, behavioral disorders, infertility, emerging diseases (Multiple chemical sensitivity, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Environmental medicine in Primarycare
- Nursing role in environmental medicine
- Chronobiology and environmental medicine
- Odontology and environmental medicine
Initiatives in publichealth
- Application of the Precautionary Principle
- Social responsibility
- Health Education and Community Involvement
- Safety in the school
Workshops are free, access on a 1st arrival basis.
The scientific program has a cost:
|Normal||Over 65s or students
|Friday or Saturday session||150€||75€|
Please register at:
You will receive an email:
- With your data confirmation.
- Payment instructions.
- Payment to be carried out by bank transfer.